How to register a Coinbase Wallet. A detailed manual.
Coinbase Wallet is a secure app that helps you store all your digital assets in one place and easily use decentralized apps.
- Click on the ‘Get it now’ button.
- Choose Google Play or AppStore to download the app from.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button in either App Store or Google Play.
- Now open the mobile app and click on the ‘Create a new wallet’ button.
- Create your username in the opening window.
- Click on the two following buttons at the bottom of the page to use Face ID and set up a password.
- Now it’s time to record a secret recovery phrase and save it to your computer. Click on ‘Backup now’ to do this.
- Choose either ‘Backup to iCloud’ or ‘Backup manually’.
- Create your password. Use both numbers and letters to make it more secure.
- Click on ‘Done’ when ready.
- Welcome to your newly registered Coinbase Wallet!
Read more guides on wallet management and how to get additional profit with your NOAHP in our detailed guides.
Stay tuned to receive updates and follow us:
- Noah City official Twitter
- Noah Project thread on Platinum Forum
- Telegram for the English speaking community
- Telegram, LINE or LINE OPEN CHAT for the Japanese speaking community