How to register on Fortmatic. A detailed manual.
Fortmatic is a hot wallet that enables users to use decentralized applications (dApps) and to access tokens from an Ethereum address. Fortmatic uses a phone number or email address as authentication. You don’t need any extensions or seed phrases to start using this wallet.
How to use Fortmatic.
- To start using Fortmatic, we’ll take the example of Uniswap and begin by opening the Fortmatic-compatible dApp there.
- Click on ‘Connect to a wallet’.
- Choose Fortmatic in the pop-up window.
- Wait for the initializing process to finish.
- You’ll receive a notification from the dApp. Click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter the email or phone number you’d like to use as your Fortmatic login.
- Click on ‘Sign up’.
- Enter the 6-digit code that was sent to your email address or phone.
- Create a password for your new account. Use both letters and numbers to make it more secure.
- Click on ‘Sign up’ again.
- That’s it! You’re logged in!
Read more guides on wallet management and how to get additional profit with your NOAHP in our detailed guides.
Stay tuned to receive updates and follow us: