How to register on WalletConnect. A detailed manual.
WalletConnect is an open protocol for connecting desktop dApps to mobile wallets using end-to-end encryption by scanning a QR code.
Thus, any user can interact securely with any dApp using their mobile phone. WalletConnect wallets are a safer choice compared to desktop or browser extension wallets.
All you need to do to start using this product is to scan the QR code (on your desktop) or click on the application deep link (on your mobile).
- Open the official WalletConnect site.
- Click on the ‘Apps’ section in the upper right corner of the initial page.
- Choose the dApp you usually use.
- Go to the official Uniswap site.
- Now choose the WalletConnect option in the Settings.
- Click on the ‘Change’ button to connect to WalletConnect.
- Choose WalletConnect.
- You’ll find the QR code in the pop-up window.
- Now open your WalletConnect mobile wallet and choose the scan option.
- Open the dApp and scan the code.
- As soon as you receive the notification that the QR code is scanned, you are connected!
Read more guides on wallet management and how to get additional profit with your NOAHP in our detailed guides.
Stay tuned to receive updates and follow us: