How to use Portis. A detailed manual.
Portis is a non-custodial blockchain wallet. However, it is much more than a simple wallet. Portis allows people to easily interact with smart contracts (i.e. sign transactions).
How to start using Portis
- Go to the official Portis site.
- Click on the ‘Open Wallet’ button.
- Click on ‘Create new wallet’ in the pop-up window.
- Input your email address and create a new password. Please use both numbers and letters to make your password more secure.
- Check (click inside) the ‘I am human’ checkbox to begin the CAPTCHA test.
- Go through the simple CAPTCHA test.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button after completing the verification process.
- That’s it! Welcome to the Portis menu.
- To start sending or receiving any token from the displayed list, click on it and then click on the ‘Send’ or ‘Receive’ button.
Read more guides on wallet management and how to get additional profit with your NOAHP in our detailed guides.
Stay tuned to receive updates and follow us: