Important vote on liquidity mining, lending and borrowing
The QDeFi Lending & Borrowing protocol will be launched soon. It will open up the opportunity to become a liquidity provider and to participate in yield farming. The opportunity to borrow crypto assets is included. We want to hear from you whether lending and borrowing is of interest to you. That’s why we are launching this vote via Noah Custody Wallet.
The TestNet (Ropste / Kovan / Rinkeby) of the QDeFi Lending & Borrowing protocol is edging closer to the launch date. You will be able to provide your NOAHP as collateral and borrow ETH/BTC or you can provide your ETH/BTC as collateral and borrow NOAHP.
The vote includes the following options:
- I want to participate as a lender and put ETHEREUM into a “LIQUIDITY POOL”. I do not want to borrow.
- I want to participate as a lender and put NOAHP into a “LIQUIDITY POOL”. I do not want to borrow.
- I want to participate as a borrower. I want to put down ETHEREUM \ BITCOIN as collateral and borrow NOAHP. Borrowing a highly volatile asset allows for the use of short trading strategies to make a profit on a falling price.
- I want to participate as a borrower. I want to put down NOAHP as collateral and borrow ETHEREUM \ BITCOIN. (In this case, you will use BTC and ETH to go short).
- I DO NOT want to participate in the QDeFi TestNet.
- I abstain.
Follow the link to vote: https://wallet.noah-blockchain.com/voting
We kindly ask you to participate and demonstrate your interest. Please, keep in mind that only people who have some prior experience in testing projects in Ethereum \ Binance Smart Chain \ TRON TestNets can join the testing process.
If you want to apply, please, fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHIAQVL2TXXAwzuzAchQF8APwHcb_YXnBweTlapx9_kXscZg/viewform
Learn more about liquidity mining here: https://noahcity.org/en/blog/post/liquidity-mining
Liquidity mining opens up great opportunities for Noah community members. It will help you to earn more profit using your NOAHP or expand your investment opportunities with ETH/BTC. Vote now!
You can always find all our updates first-hand, just follow these links:
Noah Project ecosystem: