Noah City ICO Dividends: simple rules and clarifications
It has been 3 months since the Noah City Dividends program started. Noah community members are gradually receiving their income. Still, we receive a number of questions regarding the program. We therefore decided that it’s time to tell you more about Noah City Dividends and answer some anticipated questions.
Noah City Dividends is a program for ICO holders that’s aimed at strengthening the Noah ecosystem and restoring justice. Its members receive 20% per annum in NOAHP, absolutely passively. To take part in the program, it is enough to complete three steps:
- Fill out the Google application form.
- Write to Alex notifying him that you want to start receiving Noah City Dividends.
- Do not withdraw NOAHP from the total balance or the received dividends.
Please note: It may take over 24 hours for Alex to reply to you, due to the enormous number of requests.
We are still receiving new applications for dividends and are starting to make the payments. If you have not completed the application yet, it must be done by the 15th of the current month in order for you to receive the dividends for this month.
Now, let’s clarify the most common points in question:
- You can put accrued Noah City Dividends into Delegation or convert them into the ERC-20 form. But if you do, future dividends will be paid on the remaining balance.
- We are taking snapshots of the total balance of dividends on the 1st day of each month (except the very first time – we snapshot the balance on September 11th).
- The Noah citizenship income can be withdrawn to the BTCNEXT Exchange but the snapshot total balance and received Noah City Dividends must remain in your account.
- If you want to convert NOAHP to NOAHP ERC-20, you must do it via an atomic swap. The future dividends will be paid on the remaining balance.
The Noah City Dividends program is an easy chance for ICO holders to receive 20% on top of their NOAHP balance. We just ask you to follow these simple rules so that you are not eliminated from the program. Use this opportunity to earn with the Noah Project!
What if I withdraw or partially withdraw my dividends?
You will be eliminated from the Noah Dividends program but you will have an opportunity to restore your participation through these steps:
- You must top-up your balance with the exact amount (or higher) in NOAHP that you withdrew/spent.
- You must purchase/upgrade Noah Citizenship.
Can I withdraw my dividends to the BTCNEXT Exchange?
We snapshot your balance on the 1st day of each month – you cannot withdraw this balance or you will be eliminated. But you can withdraw any funds that exceed the snapshot balance after the snapshot is taken.
How much Noah Dividends do I get?
You will get 20% of your total balance per year, the dividends will be paid to you once a month, for 12 months.
When are balances checked?
We are taking snapshots of the total balance of dividends on the 1st day of each month.
Why is it important to use Noah Dividends for Delegation and Noah Citizenship purchases?
It will give you a stable passive income and a lot of benefits. This will also help the stability and success of the Noah Project.
Will I stay in the program if I use my dividends for Delegation or if I convert them into ERC-20 form?
Yes, you will continue receiving dividends but the next payment will be calculated in accordance with the current balance, so don’t sell NOAHP ERC-20.
How do I convert NOAHP into ERC-20 NOAHP in order to stay in the Noah City Dividends program?
You must convert NOAHP via an atomic swap and not sell your ERC-20 NOAHP afterward.
- To take part in the Noah ICO Dividends program, you must fill out the form and contact Alex.
- Do not withdraw NOAHP from the total balance or the received dividends or you will be eliminated.
- It may take over 24 hours for Alex to reply to you.
- You must apply by the 15th of the current month in order to receive the dividends for this month.
- Accrued dividends can be used for Delegation or can be converted into the ERC-20 form.
- Future dividends will be paid on the remaining balance.
- We are taking snapshots of the total balance of dividends on the 1st day of each month – this balance can’t be withdrawn.
- The Noah citizenship income can be withdrawn.
- NOAHP exchange to NOAHP ERC-20 must be done via an atomic swap.
- If you withdraw or partially withdraw dividends, you will be eliminated from the program.
You can always find all the updates first-hand, just follow these links:
Noah Project ecosystem: