Noah DAO decides to stop Noah Blockchain development
Noah Blockchain is to be shut down
The vote regarding the future of Noah Blockchain is over. Noah DAO has decided to shut down the development process. Let’s take a closer look at the results!
Our team spent 2 years developing Noah Blockchain. We put a lot of effort and time into creating a unique platform that would support future developments. However, we are forced to stop developing and maintaining the blockchain due to the high costs and lack of funding. This decision was made jointly with Noah DAO. Our team will announce further plans shortly.
The results of the vote:
- The vote itself: https://wallet.noah-blockchain.com/voting/proposal/72
- 273 took part in the vote
- 244 (66%) voted for “A”
- 7 (0%) voted for “B”
- 22 (36%) abstained
Due to the shutdown of Noah Blockchain and all of the aforementioned circumstances, the Noah Tools platform will also be shut down.
If you are a Noah Tools platform user, you need to follow these steps:
- You must withdraw funds from Noah Tools to Noah Custody Wallet by February 10, 2022.
- If you have delegation, you need to unbond the funds and wait 1 555 200 blocks (this is approximately 90 days), after which you can withdraw your funds to Noah Custody Wallet.
- All Validators will also have to withdraw funds on their own.
What you need to do to transfer your tokens from NOAH tools to NOAH Custody wallet
1. Transfer tokens from your NOAH tools to the address: NOAHxac1ee19a4dd2899214d16ebb6af3ece0c6f8ea2a
2. Wait for the transaction to receive the hash.
3. Send us (@noahsupport_DPoS) a tx hash (it starts with “Nt…”) and the address of your NOAH Custody wallet V. 079 (it starts with “nhwlt…”)
Once all the tokens are transferred from Noah Tools to Noah Custody, we will close Noah Tools. Please note that the deadline is February 10th 2022 – be sure to unbond your funds beforehand.
If you want to withdraw assets to the ERC-20 wallet (it’s not necessary, Noah Custody Wallet will continue its regular operations), you can do it in 2 ways:
1) using the bridge;
2) withdrawing to the BTCNEXT Exchange using the original NOAHP network (nhwlt format) and then withdrawing to any ERC-20 wallet.
The first DeFi products will be launched on Ethereum. Different blockchains will be integrated over time.
Our team is grateful to everyone who took part in the vote. The nature of any DAO involves a lot of activity from its members. Thank you all! Now let’s build Noah DeFi City together!
You can always find all our updates first-hand, just follow these links:
Noah Project ecosystem: