How to recover your password and change your email on the brand new Platinum United Authorization Center. A step-by-step-guide.
How to recover your password
- Go to the authorization page and click on the “Forgot Password?” link, right under the password input field.
- Enter your email address in the Password recovery window and click on “SEND”.
- The recovery link will be sent to your email. If your message doesn’t look the same, it means your email is not registered on the platform.
- Go to your email and click on the recovery link.
- Now you can enter a new password in the Reset Password window. Try to create a complicated password that includes both letters and numbers. Don’t neglect the safety of your account!
- Now you can see a notification about the successful change of the password. Click on “OK” to go to the authorization page once again and enter your new password.
NB! Please save your password and don’t tell it to anoyne. Make sure you won’t forget it. You can write it down in your notebook or create a locked note on your mobile phone to keep it safely.
How to change the email address that’s connected to Noah wallet in your account in case you lost the access to it.
If you are logged in but forgot your email password, you can always change it in your profile. Remember that all the data will be taken over to the Platinum United Authorization Center during the release day. You won’t be able to change it after going through the authorization process otherwise.
- To change your email address, go to the “Profile” section.
- Scroll down the page till you find the section for changing the existing email.
- Enter the new email address and your password to approve the change process. Click on the “UPDATE PROFILE” button. Congratulations! Your email information is now renewed!
What if my email password is too simple?
In this case, it won’t be secure. You can easily become a target of phishing attacks. That’s why it is important to create a complicated password, including both letters and numbers.
What if I lose/forget all my data?
If you’ve forgotten your password or login, check the Recovery Instructions.
If you still have trouble logging in to your profile, contact our Support Service or Intercom.
Where is my data stored?
All the email data are being safely stored on our servers. We’re not keeping your password, it’s saved as a one-side hash. However, if you save your password, it will be kept in your browser keys list.
Noah Blockchain ecosystem: